Friday, January 16, 2015

Propaganda Man

I'm the boss, I'm leader, I dont exist, im Big Brother and im watching you always and forever. I control the people of oceaina and im love to watch them walk around lost and clueless. Propaganda is my middle name and it's what I live and breathe for. My associates help cary out my plot and are refered to as the party. I dont exist and never will I hide in the shadows. No has or will ever see me but just know I'm watching you. The ministry of truth one of my favorite group of people because if no know know's the past, the future is for me to control. Hitler once said who ever controls the children control the future. But, I control everyones. People who are to smart vanish because that is crime in my city. Dont even "think" about going against me because  I know what your thinking and you will be killed. No will miss because there is no love or emotion. Your put with whoever matches you not by love. Love is no where to be found in my city and it never will be. I hope you enjoyed reading my little blog entry because it will be the last time you do anything. How dare you even stumble across my blog page. I know where you are because im watching you read this and im gonna made you disappear. You never even existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment